Incense mixture 'Power of herbs'
Available immediately, delivery time 6 - 8 working days
- Fine incense blend of pure mountain herbs
- Protective herbs strengthen the feeling of security and trust
- Creates a cosy atmosphere
- Ingredients: camomile, yarrow, lavender, rosemary, mugwort, valerian, cornflower
- Scent experience: intensely herbaceous, sweetish, harmonic
- Flowers and herbs harvested by hand
The classic form of smoking is to smoulder herbs and resins on charcoal. When the charcoal glows and turns white at the edges, you can begin to place the incense mixture on it. Incenses with resins only are particularly well suited for charcoal, as they exude their characteristic scent quickly and intensively in the high heat. When smoking on charcoal, put some sand on the hot charcoal so that the resins and herbs do not burn so quickly. A gentler way of smoking is with an incense burner. The incense mixture is placed directly on the sieve and slowly glows over the flame of the candle. This method is especially suitable for ready-made incense mixtures of herbs and resins.
Not a nutritional or medical product.
How to use incense? Click here for the video:
* from organic cultivation
This might also be of interest to you
100% organic and with lots of love
From our blog
Consigli per la pulizia della cucina La cucina è un punto centrale delle pulizie di primavera: dato che le sue superfici vengono a contatto con il cibo, è particolarmente importante non avere residui di agenti chimici.