✿ classics ✿
arolla pine FANES organic essential oil
Available immediately, delivery time 6 - 8 working days
- Limited Edition
- From the nature park “Fanes-Sennes-Prags” Dolomites UNESCO world heritage
- Botanical name: Pinus cembra
- Scent: fresh and slight resiny, balsamic, woody
- Fragrance note: middle note
- Guaranteed quality directly from the manufacturer
- 100% pure essential oil
- Natural aroma for food
- Manufacturing: steam distillation of the needles
- glass from at least 40% recycled glass
The Fanes arolla pine oil originates from the distinctive mountain landscape in the nature park Fanes-Sennes-Prags. This park is declared as UNESCO world heritage in the dolomites and belongs to one of the most beautiful places on earth. This landscape is incomparable: rugged mountains, on their sight the time stands still, green meadows, which characterize the cultural landscape for generations and an ancient, mystical tree landscape.
Usage to scent the room: put enough water into the bowl of the aroma lamp and add 2-5 drops of an essential oil.
Usage for the kitchen: 2-3 drops of an essential oil are enough to flavor 100 g of any food. You can find recipes in our blog.
Aroma hand bath:
https://youtu.be/l9H tY42T M
This might also be of interest to you
100% organic and with lots of love
From our blog
Consigli per la pulizia della cucina La cucina è un punto centrale delle pulizie di primavera: dato che le sue superfici vengono a contatto con il cibo, è particolarmente importante non avere residui di agenti chimici.